Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I come, warm weather! Warm days, and hotter nights!

My wife will be attending a AAAAI conference, and I get to be her boy for about 6 days! Yeah! Did somebody say it was spring break week as well? :party:

·
Registered
850 Posts
noz34me said:
Here I come, warm weather! Warm days, and hotter nights!

My wife will be attending a AAAAI conference, and I get to be her boy for about 6 days! Yeah! Did somebody say it was spring break week as well? :party:
I don't know about Spring Break but it's BIKE WEEK!!!!:party:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GOATGIRL said:
I don't know about Spring Break but it's BIKE WEEK!!!!:party:
Hope I get to see some nice choppers! My motorcycle days are over, but I still like they way they look and the way they sound!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
have fun. I am heading to Orlando on 3-16-2006 through 3-20-2006 for some Disney and Sea World action. I'd like to meet some of you Orlando guys while I am down there.

Maybe have a beer or two. :cheers

·
Registered
231 Posts
Come on down our weather has been amazind this last week although there are glimpses of what summer is going to be like. I am praying the gto can hold up in the south florida heat being black does not help either but you will have a blast down south crystal blue skies along with see through beach water welcome to paradise now break out the wallet :lol:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Made it down here, nearly 80 degrees today, and walking around outside a few minutes ago in shorts and shirt. Wife and I are headed to the beach for a walk- - -see you guys.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Silver Goat, Thats funny. :rofl: I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow for a Conference. The conference has a party every evening. Tuesday, Beach Party, Wednesday, Business Party, Thursday Hard Rock Cafe Party. I'm not taking the GTO, but that is probably a good thing with all the partying I'll be doing. It was 39 degrees here today, and about 76 degrees in Orlando so I'm looking forward to it.:party: :party: I'll be at the Disney Yacht and Beach Club.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts