Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
DAM !! thanks! man. That sounds good. I was looking for something like that. Not too loud but not to quiet. Something that is similar to stock just with a litle bit more growl. I didnt see on the site but any ideas on when it will be available for the 6.0?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Anyone considering Magnaflow please try to hear a Corsa system in person first. I have heard both in person and I believe the Corsa is much truer to the GTO.. :cheers

SasDawg

·
Registered
498 Posts
SasdawgGTO said:
Anyone considering Magnaflow please try to hear a Corsa system in person first. I have heard both in person and I believe the Corsa is much truer to the GTO.. :cheers

SasDawg
Is there a Corsa system available for the 05?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Added an xpipe and deleted resonators to my otherwise stock exhaust,sorry its a crappy clip but the only thing I have to record with is my digital camera which happens to take video clips but at really crappy quality. Had to put the camera about 50ft away so the audio wouldnt be all distorted .Its a short clip so I looped it twice..As it is it still cuts out in a few places but I think you get the idea.. love the exotic car sound!
http://hotrodlincoln.org/exhaust.wmv

·
Registered
81 Posts
If someone could find the corsa sound clip it was make me sleep easier...can anyone help??

V

·
0 Posts
sounds the same as the exhaust they gave me with my appearence package.. :willy: :party:

B

·
0 Posts
the GTO has one of the best sounding exhausts from the factory.........aside to a ferrari.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts