Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.gtoforum.com/Gto_Seat_Install/GTO_seat_install.htm

Last week, I performed the heated seat installation on both my front seats, using the kit purchased from www.pfyc.com. (I choose the “luxury” heaters listed at http://www.pfyc.com/store/merchant....e=GN2009&Product_Count=12&Category_Code=GTINT. But the instructions would be very similar for other models of heater as well.) I have included full instructions (with pictures) on how to do every aspect of the install. It took me 6 - 8 hours to install 2 seat heaters and hardwire my V1 radar detector. If I’d had these instructions, it probably would’ve taken much less time.

I hope people find these instructions useful. Feel free to respond to this thread or PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snap said:
Are there seat coolers? Something NASCAR related?
Seat coolers exist. Some luxury cars have them. Or, you could move to Alaska. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
They make NASA space suits about 6 miles from here.
Maybe that would be an all around solution here.

No offense rworkman; just playing around.
Heated seats are great.
What I REALLY want though is a heated steering wheel without having to buy a Toureg. I'll put up with the hot buns.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snap said:
No offense rworkman; just playing around.
Heated seats are great.
What I REALLY want though is a heated steering wheel without having to buy a Toureg. I'll put up with the hot buns.
No offense taken. :D I'm sure there'd be a way to build an electric heated steering wheel, but I don't think it'd be worth the effort. I think heated seats are much more useful. On a cold day, I'll probably be wearing gloves, anyway...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.