Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My husband and I are about to pick up a BOM 06. :party: Can't wait!

We are pre approved and just gotta work out the details and settle on a final price. The car was a special order that someone backed out on and so it is setting in Los Angeles waiting to be trailered to the dealer.

I've been lurking this forum for quite awhile and I gotta say thanks for all the great information. ;) It has been a great help. We look forward to getting to know everyone and driving our GTO. I know that when we test drove one we had big smiles on our faces. We don't really need a new car but we sure want this car! :lol:

Jen

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Any advice about anything I should know when I go to the dealer? I want to make sure I don't get over charged for anything. We already had to complain to the general sales manager about not getting a salesman to call us back about getting the car we wanted. I don't think they took us as serious buyers. That was a first. Hope tomorrow goes good.

·
Registered
307 Posts
GO-GTO! said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Any advice about anything I should know when I go to the dealer? I want to make sure I don't get over charged for anything. We already had to complain to the general sales manager about not getting a salesman to call us back about getting the car we wanted. I don't think they took us as serious buyers. That was a first. Hope tomorrow goes good.
Check the paint VERY carefully, preferably in direct sunlight or with strong overhead lighting. The first Brazen Orange 06 I was ready to buy had some stripey paint defects in it - the salesman hadn't noticed it until the car was brought in for prep and then he saw the problem, pointed it out to me and wouldn't sell me the car (he did a dealer trade for another one that had good paint).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.