Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been gone for awhile (quite a long while really) but I'm back now.

For those of you who remember me, I'm still pursuing the Z06 thing. I have an allocation reserved at a dealer, but unfortunately I won't be seeing mine built until Jan or Feb next year. :(

Anyway, just thought I'd say hey to everyone after going missing for awhile. I'm back!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would just like to point out also that between business, "house remodeling", and wasting my life away at corvetteforum.com.... well those reasons would account mostly for my absense ;) :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Glad you're back. :seeya: I was starting to feel a little frisky to start a Ford vs. GM flame war. :lol:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Camshaft said:
Glad you're back. :seeya: I was starting to feel a little frisky to start a Ford vs. GM flame war. :lol:
Whew yeah I know... if I didn't come back.... well dam! You may very well have turned this into a "Mustang Forum". I personally don't want armageddon at my doorstep. :lol:

EDIT - And where is everyone else? JMVorbeck, fergy, BABetter, Pennsylvania? I miss them all oh so much! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
RiceEater said:
Whew yeah I know... if I didn't come back.... well dam! You may very well have turned this into a "Mustang Forum". I personally don't want armageddon at my doorstep. :lol:

EDIT - And where is everyone else? JMVorbeck, fergy, BABetter, Pennsylvania? I miss them all oh so much! :rolleyes:
I'm checking in here. I was afraid you were happy with the 300 and never coming back. Good to have you around.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy with the 300? Well in terms of it being a comfortable car that works, and I don't have to make payments on it... yes I'm happy with the 300.

HOWEVER, it makes me very depressed to not be able to have some fun with a powerful American V8 :D

....Anyone happen to have a time-shift device that would be willing to send me to some time in February?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.