Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have not been on the forum that much. I do lurk around from time to time. My new assignment has me pretty busy now. I really do miss my GTO, I know it is in really good hands with 6QTS11OZ in storage. I really wish I had it here with me, as performance cars are expensive and hard to come by here. Most of what you see are hopped up four bangers. Being thousands of miles away still not detur me from modding the goat. I just purchased a 1 piece driveshaft for it. Planning on buying upgraded CV's and stubs for it before I return to the states.

Interesting thing is I bought a '00 Vauxhall Omega. In the states a Cadilac Catera. For the folks that don't know the Aussies modified the the platform for the Holden Commodore. Then it became the Monaro. Taking a look under the car and it is very simular the the GTO's. The door handles are even the same along with a few other things that is shared.

Take care
:cheers

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
What's up brother? You know it's in good hands with me. By the way, what are the best off road tires to put on it for the local baja event we're having? :D

I never thought I'd say this but man I'm missing me some rice right about now. I miss you and Jane and can't wait to see my little niece in person.

Be safe over there bruh.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Staying busy is about it. Try to get out much as we can. Hoping to make it back to the states next year. We miss ya too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts