Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone.
I just picked up a 2004 GTO 6 speed with 7100 miles on the clock. A deal I just couldn't refuse.
So far, the car is great. I didn't really do much research prior to my purchase but it seems as if most owners here are happy as I am. I have to search around the forums to find out more about the new GTO's. I have an electric blue color but don't even know the actual name of it. So much to read, so much to learn about these great cars.

·
Registered
850 Posts
blugoat04 said:
hello everyone.
I just picked up a 2004 GTO 6 speed with 7100 miles on the clock. A deal I just couldn't refuse.
So far, the car is great. I didn't really do much research prior to my purchase but it seems as if most owners here are happy as I am. I have to search around the forums to find out more about the new GTO's. I have an electric blue color but don't even know the actual name of it. So much to read, so much to learn about these great cars.
Welcome to the Herd!:party: Your color is called impulse blue...very pretty! What color interior?:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GOATGIRL said:
Welcome to the Herd!:party: Your color is called impulse blue...very pretty! What color interior?:)
my interior is a very dark grey with blue stitching on the steering wheel, shifter knob/boot, and e brakr boot.

I wish it had the blue leather just because it's really different than what I've seen but I really like what I have.

Thanks for the paint color info!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.