Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have been browsing this site for a few months and juts decided to register. I currently own a 2004 Dodge SRT-4 and am going to look at a 20004 GTO for my wife tomorrow. I have a couple questions.

1. We get the GM discount plus the 5500 rebate. When I go into the dealer tomorrow is there any other thing I can talk them down with on the price? (hold backs, etc.)

2. I had read somewhere that you can get the 05 hood with teh scoops on your 04 at no charge....is this true? When I talked to the salesman over the phone he didn't know anything about it.

Again, I just wanted to say hi and hope to have a new GTO in the driveway soon.

Thanks in adavnce for any help on the Questions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, they have a pulse red auto on the lot. Is that a rare color because I didn't see it on the Pontiac website?

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
iupui1299 said:
Also, they have a pulse red auto on the lot. Is that a rare color because I didn't see it on the Pontiac website?
Hello iupui1299,

Welcome to GTO forum, only 800 Pulse reds were being produced at the end of the 04 GTO run. Should be a very rare car. As far as other deals besides the $5,500 rebate it depends on your negotiating skills.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Indiana-Purdue @ Indianapolis yet another (possibly) Hoosier Goat owner. The list keeps growing; I guess it is true, there's more than corn in Indiana.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I thought the pulse red color was nice. We are going tomorrow to check it out. My wife wants a 2 year lease. The biggest problem is that I dont know if they will be able to get the lease payment to where she wants it. We will get the GMS discount plus the 5500 but she is turnign her lease in early so there is a 2100 early termination fee. I am starting to doubt that she can get teh payment down in the early 200's liek she is hoping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts