Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I finally bought the car I've been looking for. 05 Goat PBM one of 68.

I have been browsing this, and other forums for information. I must say that this one seems to be the best so far. A lot of information and ideas. The crowd here is respectful as well, which I like.

Anyhow, I have been an owner for 2 weeks. Got a great deal, $25,400 w/662 miles. Awsome vehicle, and believe it or not, had a great dealer experience. The local guys are terrible, so after I found it, we drove to Akron to buy. Well worth the trip.

I look forward to great discussions here and if anyone lives close by, we provide automotive studio photography services along with the rest of our services. I don't have any pics of the goat yet, been too cold and we've been busy, but as soon as I do, I'll get one on here.

Matt :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!
I take it that you are a Colin Cowherd fan? He's pretty good.

Thanks again for the welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dealernut said:
From a fellow photographer!!!!!


WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!!!!



I know what you mean about respectful Some of the other sights are down right rude to new owners.
What types of photography, landscapes, portrait?:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
PHOTOGOAT said:
What types of photography, landscapes, portrait?:cheers

pretty much everything!!!! Done about 10 weddings, some cars, some professional skate boarders and a flag football tournament.

Also do video and I am into photoshoping and maya pretty heavily.

It is more a hobby than a profession for me. Sell cars the other 90% of the time. HAHA!!!!!


I am actually one of the few out there that have gone pure digital. Most still love the film. Which has some major advantages. But I am a tech head by nature.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dealernut said:
pretty much everything!!!! Done about 10 weddings, some cars, some professional skate boarders and a flag football tournament.

Also do video and I am into photoshoping and maya pretty heavily.

It is more a hobby than a profession for me. Sell cars the other 90% of the time. HAHA!!!!!


I am actually one of the few out there that have gone pure digital. Most still love the film. Which has some major advantages. But I am a tech head by nature.
Good Deal!! We switched to digital about 2 years ago. It makes life a lot easier when it comes to the customers and workflow. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,356 Posts
PHOTOGOAT said:
Good Deal!! We switched to digital about 2 years ago. It makes life a lot easier when it comes to the customers and workflow. :D
Allot less cost per shoot also. Just a bit more expensive in the beginning!!!

I am the only photographer around here that uses digital. Everyone else is old school.

You have so much more flexibility in editing with Digital. I can take backgrounds out, touch up acne and blothces, lipo suction a fat girl, etc....Can't do that with film, unless you have a Juber scanner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dealernut said:
Allot less cost per shoot also. Just a bit more expensive in the beginning!!!

I am the only photographer around here that uses digital. Everyone else is old school.

You have so much more flexibility in editing with Digital. I can take backgrounds out, touch up acne and blothces, lipo suction a fat girl, etc....Can't do that with film, unless you have a Juber scanner.
:agree And most of the customers know it can be done. So having that ability is a plus. The cost is heavy, but as you say, the daily expenses are cut. We bill for time and prints, the other costs have went away with the film. Hell, it won't be too long before film is gone or so expensive, nobody(other than the $1000 per hour pros) will be using it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
EEZ GOAT said:
welcome and glad to have ya. this site is not as busy as ls1gto:cheers
I was not impressed by some of the folks over there. My poser alert light was beeping constantly......:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Welcome

This is a first for me. When I was a kid 3 guys in our neighborhood had goats. I never saw the big deal, until I got mine.
History with horse power. I don't know how those guys kept these things on the road with out the traction control.
I hope you enjoy your as much as I enjoy mine.
Talk to you again soon.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top