Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like like to say hello! I do not currently own a GTO, but a member on here is my mom's boyfriend (MONARO) that owns an 04 impulse blue GTO. I have recently just purchased my Dodge SRT-4 and love it, but I am very interested in learning more about the new GTO powertrain and performance capabilities. Reading some posts in this new forum has helped me drastically to make some suggestions on what he should add in the near future. I hope to continue to learn more on this site and also use all the information to further expand the performance capabilities of the LS1.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I love the SRT-4. Is the torque steer very bad on that car? That's the hottest front wheel drive car going I think.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love my car and wouldn't trade it for anything....except maybe an 05 GTO:). Torque steer is not bad at all. I have an '04 which came stock with a Quaife Limited Slip Differential. With simple bolt on's I should easily be able to hit 300HP and 325 Ft Lbs of torque. Just ordered stage 1 should be here soon. Hope to feel that extra 10 to 15 HP. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts