Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I am starting bodywork on my 67 gto and need help id 2 parts. First is metal part along whole grill above bumper. Borders both mesh grilland run lights. I having trouble adding pic to this post. Second was som sort of cover tha fastened above radiator . Some sort of flap. I know poor description. I will continue to try and post pics. Thks for any help

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey all I am starting bodywork on my 67 gto and need help id 2 parts. First is metal part along whole grill above bumper. Borders both mesh grilland run lights. I having trouble adding pic to this post. Second was som sort of cover tha fastened above radiator . Some sort of flap. I know poor description. I will continue to try and post pics. Thks for any help
Here is pic I hope
I think either 1 or 3 but it is 1 solid pcs. I don't c the flap thing. Is it showing 2 half just for illustration purposes. What is name of parts so I could try and find on line. Man I on a mission to figure out how to post my pic, ha ha. Thanks for help. Any more info appreciated! Bam
20210221_163715.jpg
20210221_163817.jpg
20210221_163845.jpg

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
The Plastic "GRILL SURROUNDS" are available from almost all Pontiac Parts Vendors.

The upper Rad Rubber shield/seal is avail just not sure if you will have to buy a complete AC seal kit just to get it.

Be careful with those "Barrel" clips as I do not think they are reproed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts