Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me find a job LOL. I'm retiring from the Army in August, moving out to Lowell, Massachusetts to be with my fiancee.

Qualifications: BS, Liberal Arts, fluent in Spanish (intel linguist in Army). Don't want ANY job that needs a security clearance, been there, done that.

Possible fields: federal/civil service, auto sales/finance, teacher, counselor, or anything requiring strong leadership and managerial skills or fluency in Spanish.

I'll work anything within a 60 mile radius of Lowell. Any leads or advice is much appreciated! Thanks. :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good luck man. It was a change for me when I got out but it's nice to go home everyday after work without being concerned about being shipped out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck man. It was a change for me when I got out but it's nice to go home everyday after work without being concerned about being shipped out.
Thanks, man. Yeah, it's kind of scary, yet exciting at the same time. Definitely looking forward to no more of the BS, but I know in civilian life there's BS, too. Yeah, but not shipping out will be nice. :cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts