Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really getting ready to pick up a GTO soon. There is only one GTO I want though. I have to have a midnight blue metallic 05 in an M6. I'm located in Pa, outside of philly. Been searching for a while, nearest one i've found is in IL, which I did contact. I'll go anywhere inside of 500 miles to get one if I have to. Let me know if you guys see one around or know of some sites I may not have checked that may have one. The fever is getting really bad!! TIA guys,

-Dan

·
Registered
148 Posts
Take a look at pontiac.com use the search tool "locate vehicle" and search by cites with in the driving range you want to be. Good luck finding your car, you should have no problem, there are plenty of '05s and great deals to be had!:cheers

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
If your willing to travel 800+ miles, there is one in Kennesaw, Ga.

CARL BLACK BUICK PONTIAC GMC TRUCK, INC.
1110 ROBERTS BLVD,
KENNESAW, GA 30144-7054
GM Certified Internet Manager: Bob Hanscom
(770) 424-2200

·
Registered
63 Posts
Stingraye said:
I'm really getting ready to pick up a GTO soon. There is only one GTO I want though. I have to have a midnight blue metallic 05 in an M6. I'm located in Pa, outside of philly. Been searching for a while, nearest one i've found is in IL, which I did contact. I'll go anywhere inside of 500 miles to get one if I have to. Let me know if you guys see one around or know of some sites I may not have checked that may have one. The fever is getting really bad!! TIA guys,

-Dan
This might be just slightly over 500 miles for you (depending on where in PA you are) but here is what I found

FRANK'S PONTIAC-GMC
325 ORIENT WAY
LYNDHURST, NJ 07071-2008
(201) 939-7708

ENGLEWOOD AUTO GROUP, L.L.C.
386 GRAND AVE
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631
(201) 871-0606

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here is your car I know I wanted the same car and I was in for an oil change on my 04 and they had it. 05 midnight blue m6 . and they have the best deals for miles. call arnold buick pontiac on long island should be a couple hours away,ask for John Locasio tell him John with the 04 red gto sent you he will take care of you. I dont have the number handy but it is on the web site,if not I will find it for you and post it . Good luck love that color.:cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jjr62 said:
Here is your car I know I wanted the same car and I was in for an oil change on my 04 and they had it. 05 midnight blue m6 . and they have the best deals for miles. call arnold buick pontiac on long island should be a couple hours away,ask for John Locasio tell him John with the 04 red gto sent you he will take care of you. I dont have the number handy but it is on the web site,if not I will find it for you and post it . Good luck love that color.:cheers
Thanks john, and all you guys! I called arnolds trying to reach john locasio, however he won't be there till saturday. When was it you saw the car there? Just wondering what my chances are that it's still there. I requested some quotes on some of the other cars you guys posted, I really apprecaite it. One thing I am wondering though, is if the red tag is listed at $29K for the GTO, and a lot of you guys got your GTO's around $26K or so, how did you get it for so much less than its even listed as red tag, and should I consider waiting until red tag is over? Thanks again guys.

-Dan

·
Registered
197 Posts
i don't no how much you care ( i could not have it ) but if you end up getting your car in nj chances are they already screwed the front plate into the bumper living in pa you will now have to holes in that nice front end i now chioces are limited but just something to think about. my two cents

·
Registered
41 Posts
The car was there last week when I got my oil change. They had about 10 I think only 1 midnight though. This is probably the top gto seller on the island very nice people,they will give you the best possible deal . I have not seen any brand new 05s going for 26000. otherwise big mike would have gotten one. Last year 04s were going pretty low though. my guess is about 28500. thats what you can get them for unless after jan 1st there is better rebates. You have to remember though the color you want is only on 05s so if you wait to save a few bucks you could miss out on the color you really want. Oh yea this dealer does not screw the front plate bracket on they wire tie it so you can take it off if you want,also the cars have never been test driven wich is cool nobody has beaten on them if you need to test drive one go somewhere else and beat theres up and then go there and buy a fresh one. I hope this helps I am preety sure the midnight blue should still be there.:cheers

·
Registered
498 Posts
FARRISH PONTIAC-GMC-OLDSMOBILE

10925 LEE HWY

FAIRFAX, VA 22030-4307

(703) 352-4000

And a bit closer......

RENN KIRBY CHEVROLET BUICK

791 YORK RD

GETTYSBURG, PA 17325-7501

(717) 334-9404

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, I have been in contact with a few of the dealers you have all posted. I had a good deal on one today, was working out the financing, got a call back later that it was sold earlier tonight!! :mad: I'll keep calling and trying, I really need one soon....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hope you like autos man (insert barf smilie here) because thats all that seems to be in that color at this stage in time. Good luck though. One will pop up somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.