Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me out guys: I will be buying a GTO within the next 2 weeks and I need a realistic number to work with as my bottom line offer.

I live in Palm Beach County, Florida

Looking for a :

2006, Auto Trans, with 18s.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Ision said:
Help me out guys: I will be buying a GTO within the next 2 weeks and I need a realistic number to work with as my bottom line offer.

I live in Palm Beach County, Florida

Looking for a :

2006, Auto Trans, with 18s.
I'm sure Dealernut and Goatgirl will get back with you. I wouldn't pay over invoice for a new '06 myself. That's NOT including any rebates you qualify for.

You are in FLA tho- - -I'm in VA where we have a winter most years.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ision...pm me or Dealernut and let us know what we can do to help....I don't have any A4's with 18's in stock currently but I can still see what I can do to help! Do you have a particular color in mind? I might be able to locate one for you!:)

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Ision where in Palm Beach county do you live? I am in Palm Beach Gardens. I bought mine at Schumacher on Okeechobee Blvd. Don't go to the one on North Lake they are [email protected]#les. Check with them. I was just down there and saw acouple of them. Not sure if they A4's. Worth a try.

·
Registered
115 Posts
well if you dont mind the ride go to macnamara pontiac in orlando talk to dennis rushing. they are the largest dealer to have gtos. you name color,ect they have it . when i bought mine last yr they had 20 there and 25 more coming in. they dont charge any dealer costs only tax, tag and title. i payed $32k. check there web site out. good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.