Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy from the home of the monaro. just a quick question does anyone know or can get price on a complete gto front for me 2 ship 2 aus. over here i'm lookin at a bill at about 2500-3000$au. your help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Let me get this straight, you WANT your Monaro to look like our Pontiac? That's actually not so hard to believe, as an Australian couple were admiring mine and the wife said she liked our nose better than on her Monaro! Send GTODEALER a PM, he can source the parts and ship them. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the guys that have switched over to the SAP would be more than willing to sell you their original parts. Mine was done at the dealer so I don't have them. Cheers, Will

·
Registered
590 Posts
If you get a price on the front end.

I just need weights & dims of the piece, then I can export crate it and
send by ocean freight. I own an international freight forwarding company.

Let me know if I can be of service. Happy to do it at 0.00 profit. :cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you guys are all extremely helpfull. im not sure on the weights and dim of the front end as we don't have 'em available here. as for the train wreck i'm tipping they would have been snapped up. over here i have a couple of co's that can do the job but i would be looking at about 3grand un-painted. the front bar cover retails 4 around $900. the bonnet $1300. driving lights $500. headlights(my originals have the tear drop) $400. and these companies are not to happy to sell to the aus market. thanks for all your help guys and like i said if anyone is looking 4 something from aus gimme a hoy and i'l do my best.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you can get the prices on that gear i would be eternally greatfull. i have wanted these bits for so long. i am actually heading to l.a in july but i don't think a bar would fit in my bag :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
headlight difference

hey. i just noticed the pic of the ute, and that the front end of the gto won't fit directly. i'm sure you already know this and i'm coming across like a know it all, but your headlights have that little protrusion on the inside edge. ours don't. so you would have to switch out the headlights as well, which i'm sure are all over wrecking yards with all the commodores and statesmen that use them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.