Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
been shopping around for wheels, just came across these on ebay and from what i can gather from other threads on here they will fit but before i buy them id like to see if any one can give me some further input.

the wheels are slp, 19 by 8, 5x120
the tires are 245-45-19

im not lookking to roll my fenders, unless the cost is fairly inexpensive. any help would be greatly appreciated. these would be going on an 04 QSM.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-2009-2010-2011-Cadillac-CTS-19-SLP-Wheels-tires-pacakage-pirelli-/200919694718?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec7bf3d7e&vxp=mtr#vi-ilComp

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's not the width of the tire that is the problem, it's the height. They will rub the wheel wells. In the front, I don't think they'd even fit under the spring perch.

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
The offset is OK on those for a 8" as you'd only "stick out" another 1/4" and might fit without rolling even. 19" are going to give a pretty bad ride and you better not have pot holes. IMHO 18" is the best of handling, looks and ride. The thing not mentioned is hub size. It may need an adapter if too large or need machining to fit your hub if too small of a pocket. I think we're something like 69.5mm.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Friend had a GTO with 19s... Rode like crap. Stick with 18s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts