Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know if there is any difference at all between the lemans front clip and the GTO front clip (67) i know they are the same car pretty much but is there any differences?? and would it make the value of my GTO go down if i used a le mans front clip??

matt

·
Registered
910 Posts
muthstryker said:
i would like to know if there is any difference at all between the lemans front clip and the GTO front clip (67) i know they are the same car pretty much but is there any differences?? and would it make the value of my GTO go down if i used a le mans front clip??

matt
Bumper is definately one difference, and the radiator support may be an issue too. The nose should go on though without too many snags. Chassis is same.
But there will be a significant difference in the appearance. It wont be a GTO nose.

·
Registered
451 Posts
There's no difference in the front bumpers on a 67 GTO versus LeMans - they're the same. The only difference is in the grilles and park lamp placement. The LeMans front fenders have different trim mounting holes in them, so you'll have to weld the holes closed and drill for the GTO side emblems and rocker molding retaining clips. GTO hood is unique, but the same hood was used on '65-'67 GTO. Other than that, the front clips are identical to LeMans.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts