Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....

A friend of mine is seeking a diagram of the steering column from a 67 GTO. He would like to assemble it and needs some guidance on the assembly. A diagram would be great.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My scanner is not working, If you have a fax number I'll fax it to you Monday, PM the number to me.
Randy: PM sent...

67/04 ......The diagram he has is barely legible. I am sure if he had the manual for it he'd reference it. He sold his 67 and wants to put this together before he attempts to sell it.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Randy: I don't know if the steering wheel tilted, he didn't say, but I do know it was a column shift 3 speed manual. I received the fax and will pass it on.

Thanks Again!!

*****I would love to put some of these young guys who have no idea about 3 or 4 speed on the column..put behind the wheel and watch. LOLOLOLOL.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Randy: I don't know if the steering wheel tilted, he didn't say, but I do know it was a column shift 3 speed manual. I received the fax and will pass it on.

Thanks Again!!

*****I would love to put some of these young guys who have no idea about 3 or 4 speed on the column..put behind the wheel and watch. LOLOLOLOL.
Ah, yes -- "Three on the tree" brings back the memories of the '64 Plymouth I used when I was in college. Shifting only became fun when I got my '67 GTO with the four speed on the floor a few years later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts