Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, First.. this is a great forum, lots of dedicated people who are passionate about their GTO's. Ok, To the right side of the radiator,(pass. side) at the bottom there is a bolt that comes up from the bottom, with a large washer that covers a good size rubber bushing. Any idea what its called and where to find them. :confused
Thanks...Rick
BTW, I want to upload some pictures of my car but... ???? can't figure it out.

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rukee... Like I said this place is the best!!
Thanks...Rick

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Rick,
Welcome to GTOforum, I purchased my last set of core support bushings from The Parts Place part number, HB2505G.

In addition to adding pictures with the manage attachments option you can add full size pictures by using the IMG tags, you will need a picture host like ImageShack® - Image Hosting. When you upload pictures to imageshack they will provide you with a picture url. Below is an example of using IMG tags, I have added spaces to keep the pictures from showing. I am using GTOforum's gallery as a picture host.

[ img ]http://www.gtoforum.com/photopost/direct_data/514/medium/P1010052.JPG [ / img ]

remove the spaces and here is the picture;

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rick,
Welcome to GTOforum, I purchased my last set of core support bushings from The Parts Place part number, HB2505G.

In addition to adding pictures with the manage attachments option you can add full size pictures by using the IMG tags, you will need a picture host like ImageShack® - Image Hosting. When you upload pictures to imageshack they will provide you with a picture url. Below is an example of using IMG tags, I have added spaces to keep the pictures from showing. I am using GTOforum's gallery as a picture host.

[ img ]http://www.gtoforum.com/photopost/direct_data/514/medium/P1010052.JPG [ / img ]

remove the spaces and here is the picture;

Those are two awsome Goats. I have to say, I like the red one better.

When I was getting my son's 69 Chevelle done, my wife and I had him talked into painting it white. He didn't really want white, but he was going along with us. Just before the car was to get painted, I called the body shop and asked if it was going to be smooth enough for red and he said it would be smooth enough for black! So I took him out to the Auto Park and said pick out a color. He chose the 01 Mustang Red/Orange (performance red). The color was the perfect color for his chevelle.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Very nice Chevelle, red has always been my 1st choice, the 66 was red when i purchased it, because it was numbers correct I decided to take it back to it's original color of Candlelight cream.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks 05... I will work on pictures this weekend.....Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts