Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am obsessed with the new GTO's and am willing to do almost anything to get one. I am accepting donations to fund my purchase of a new GTO. Notify me if you would like to donate. With school and work, it is very hard to save and would take nearly 5 years before I could afford one. :(

Thanks,

red_wing_2121

·
Registered
83 Posts
great idea.......

Help, I recently purchased a 2004 GTO and 350 HP is just not enough for me. With a mortgage, wife and 2 yr old child it is extremely difficult for me to afford high performance modifications with sacrificing my daughters education or risk straining my marriage. My wife, who was understanding in my purchase does not see the need to spend more money to satisfy my horsepower addiction.

If you would like to make a donation, please contact me. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
red_wing_2121 said:
I am obsessed with the new GTO's and am willing to do almost anything to get one. I am accepting donations to fund my purchase of a new GTO. Notify me if you would like to donate. With school and work, it is very hard to save and would take nearly 5 years before I could afford one. :(

Thanks,

red_wing_2121

Very funny. You ARE putting us on, aren't you?
;)

G

·
It took me longer than that. I am a dentist ahnd had to work hard to get where I am. Be patient and keep up the good work. You will get there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Of course I am joking!!! You really think that I am conceited enough to actually ask for donations and expect people to actually donate!?! I know it will take A LOT of saving and A LOT of patience and A LOT of hard work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts