Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say hello as I am new to the site. Second, I need someone to take this DAMN garage door opener OUT OF MY HAND!!!!!!! I just bought my first four wheel toy, AN 06 black/red gto, AND I CAN'T STOP OPENING MY GARAGE DOOR AND GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!! OPEN...CLOSE...OPEN...CLOSE... I HAVE'NT EATEN OR SLEPT IN TWO DAYS...H-E-L-P!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would suggest driving the damn thing but it hasn't helped me from looking out the window every five minutes and giggling like an idiot

I drive it, so much fun but I want to go home and look at it, I'm at home looking at it and want to drive it... it's a catch 22 win-win situation

it's been going on like this for 17 months and 23k miles with no end in sight

Let me know if you find a cure! NOT!

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
First let me say hello as I am new to the site. Second, I need someone to take this DAMN garage door opener OUT OF MY HAND!!!!!!! I just bought my first four wheel toy, AN 06 black/red gto, AND I CAN'T STOP OPENING MY GARAGE DOOR AND GIGGLING LIKE AN IDIOT!!!!!!! OPEN...CLOSE...OPEN...CLOSE... I HAVE'NT EATEN OR SLEPT IN TWO DAYS...H-E-L-P!!!
Yup you definetly got the GTO fever, its quite catchy, we've all been there, isn't it a good feeling,and it will last a while too! Go enjoy!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
What??? you didn't sleep in the car the first night you got it???:lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I wish I was able to look out and see mine:mad:

It's broke again and captive at the stealership.

Congrats on getting the fever:cheers .

And I'm stuck with the wife's RAV4 and all 150 hamsters under the hood:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
415 Posts
Driving it does help...Just remember to get all the sensory perceptions
engaged. The radio, that everyone always complains about, should always
be turned down or off - well below LS2 volume at all times! Stock up on
micro fiber towels, finishing cloths, detailing products and leather conditioners! The sense of touch is so very important to satisfy the fever. And as for the sense of sight, don't take your eyes off her. Keep a clean machine and keep the motor clean!

Enjoy your new toy and welcome to the herd!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Went out for diner yesterday and found a corner parking space in the back of the establishment....no cars/trucks around.

After diner anxiously wanted to get back into my goat, when much to my surprise and within one parking space each, was a Cobra Mustang and Mustang GT...both red, similar to my spice red.

I thought to myself....this GTO is a magnet car pulling all sweet cars in for a closer look.

The Cobra had silver metalic lettering placed on the back bumper filling in the grooved spelling of C O B R A.....stood out. From a distance I couldn't read the G T O on my back bumper...so I'm seriously thinking about filling the
G T O in on the back bumper.:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
For inlays and such, check out www.grafxwerx.com. I ordered LS2 hood decals and the inlay for GTO in the rear bumper. Ryan does nice work and my order was delivered promptly.

John.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.