Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was drivin to work and a gtp was next to a mustang gt and mustang beat this grand prix gtp by a car lenght. it was at the next light i got behind the gt and they took off agian i got next to the gtp gave him a lil thumbs up and then got infront of him and blew this 03-04 mustang gt off the road. next light i had the guy in the gtp laughing at the mustang man.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
I did the same thing to a guy in a convertible Carerra S. He was working over a Gran Prix GTP. When the guy in the Porsche saw me coming up he tried to take off. It only took me a few seconds to catch and pass him. The guy was looking at me like WTF!! After that I slowed and he took off.

And before anyone calls BS on this, take a look at my sig. And that spanking was with the crappy clutch.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I did the same thing to a guy in a convertible Carerra S. He was working over a Gran Prix GTP. When the guy in the Porsche saw me coming up he tried to take off. It only took me a few seconds to catch and pass him. The guy was looking at me like WTF!! After that I slowed and he took off.

And before anyone calls BS on this, take a look at my sig. And that spanking was with the crappy clutch.
i got a few porsches i want to settle the score with too...soon, very soon.
it's nice to get in the midst of a showdown like that though. makes the guys feel like "what were we doing/thinking?"

·
Registered
282 Posts

How do I view your sig? On the other forums I'm used to the sig shows up right upnder the comment you make in each thread.

·
Registered
95 Posts

This scenario reminds me of this old police video from some Germany or something like that. The cops are doing their best to chase down this guy for whatever reason. And they're doing about 120 on the highway. Then some 3rd guy who has nothing to do with anything passes the police pursuit. The video iis the cop looking at the suspect or whatever, then you see the third car come into the screen and start overtaking them all. Ridiculous.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts