Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car was originally pepper green with green interior, I just couldn't restore the car in those colors, I dont look good in green and dont really care if it hurts the value. I had a black 70 GTO in high school, thats why I chose black. I hate black cars but thats not the point.

The car has a new suspension front to rear including steering box, upgraded hurst shifter for dependability. nice new Holley on a fresh rebuilt date coded but not matching numbers block.

Getting new painless wire harness and dynamat before interior install.

VOE..........I'm looking for the best setup, a must have. :cheers

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
The car was originally pepper green with green interior, I just couldn't restore the car in those colors, I dont look good in green and dont really care if it hurts the value. I had a black 70 GTO in high school, thats why I chose black. I hate black cars but thats not the point.

The car has a new suspension front to rear including steering box, upgraded hurst shifter for dependability. nice new Holley on a fresh rebuilt date coded but not matching numbers block.

Getting new painless wire harness and dynamat before interior install.

VOE..........I'm looking for the best setup, a must have. :cheers
Black is beautiful! :cool
Looks awesome so far... those Judge stripes are really going to pop on the black! :eek:

BTW, my '68 was originally verdoro green with gold interior and black vinyl top before it was changed to it's current triple black.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like pepper green but I also like gto's in black. My car was originally pepper green. It's now ultra rare orbit orange ;)

The cars are meant to be enjoyed, glad you painted it the color YOU wanted.

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Soooo, what color stripes are you going with?

Honestly the green stripes would look amazing against the black. I'm wondering if that was ever available like that from the factory?

Beautiful car btw!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Car looks awesome!
It is interesting how people react to different car colors. I personally think Pepper Green is one of the best colors on a 70 Judge; just love the look!

The only VOE reproduction is the one from Waldron's Exhaust.

I owned the company back when we worked with Tom Hand to begin producing them.
They're expensive to build, but I love that system!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts