Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
___
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
___
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
___
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
___
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
___
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
___
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Wow! A long an drawn out statement of Eastern Spiritual Philosophy in a Western culture. Funny thing is that if I need to read a book manufactured by man - a corporeal being, how could I possibly get every single answer from a non-corporeal entity we often call "god." Shouldn't I just cut out the middle man who profits in the name of his god to seek his god? Why not go direct and ask god himself? The meaning of life is different then the purpose of life. The meaning of life can be answered in 3 simple words. The purpose of life can be answered in 5 simple words. You've made it far to complex and rely on man made gods and spiritual masters whom are non-corporeal entities and trusting that they provide the right answers, let alone you as a corporeal being interpret these answers correctly. I suppose when you have lost your way through life, can't see its meaning and purpose, and don't have the opportunity to experience prosperity, the only thing you can do is turn to an imagined being far greater than yourself in the hopes of explaining your disappointments and frustrations and lack of joy in life so you can accept your place and circumstances in the corporeal world we live in. It is your fear to live in the corporeal world that fuels the dream world you have created and made real through your misguided concept of love which you harbor in your heart for a non-corporeal god in an effort to escape what is and traded it for what is not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wow! A long an drawn out statement of Eastern Spiritual Philosophy in a Western culture. Funny thing is that if I need to read a book manufactured by man - a corporeal being, how could I possibly get every single answer from a non-corporeal entity we often call "god."
Shouldn't I just cut out the middle man who profits in the name of his god to seek his god?
Why not go direct and ask god himself? The meaning of life is different then the purpose of life. The meaning of life can be answered in 3 simple words. The purpose of life can be answered in 5 simple words. You've made it far to complex and rely on man made gods and spiritual masters whom are non-corporeal entities and trusting that they provide the right answers, let alone you as a corporeal being interpret these answers correctly. I suppose when you have lost your way through life, can't see its meaning and purpose, and don't have the opportunity to experience prosperity, the only thing you can do is turn to an imagined being far greater than yourself in the hopes of explaining your disappointments and frustrations and lack of joy in life so you can accept your place and circumstances in the corporeal world we live in. It is your fear to live in the corporeal world that fuels the dream world you have created and made real through your misguided concept of love which you harbor in your heart for a non-corporeal god in an effort to escape what is and traded it for what is not.
alright then tell us another process of recognizing of our real papa, but you cannot say that there is no papa before our birth. ( under any circumtences now )

and cut down the role of real mother ( or authority OR Srila Prabhupada { which is an gross mistake to consider spiritual master as rest of human beings [ but it is an western disease ]}), but then just tell us how to recgonize our real papa ( that you have to tell me still ) for you cannot say that it is an imagination or mythology only that there is father before our birth,

so just come to the point and tell us the another process of recognizing of our real father. and finish the business.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Why do I have to prove anything to you? That always seems to be the defense of those who harbor doubt in their reliegious/spritual beleifs and god. Provide me with proof that your god/spirit master exists? You are the one trying to ply your beliefs here on others and direct them to your following. What proof do you offer? -words, books, texts, & stories from a corporeal world that somehow become proof of an unseen and non-corporeal being? Tactics of fear and control is all you try to offer up.

Your above statements are simply follie and grasping at straws in an attempt to clutch tightly to a man created concept of what a god is - applying human (corporeal) traits onto a non-corporeal entity as if we are the same. How silly, and sad at the same time because it is indicative of a lost soul who seeks to find his way by looking outside of himself rather than within to find all the answers the universe holds. To know what your god is, would be a better to know what your god is not and let this define your god. Your life upon this world is a gift, but you defile it with your bitter outlook of it. And in defiling that gift, you also defile your god.

You want me to show you god, or pappa? Here's my challenge to you. You show me a "thought" - something I can hold in my hand, something corporeal that I can use the human senses to touch, taste, smell, hear, and see. I have yet in all my life to have anyone show me a "thought," and yet it is without doubt that something so evident, something so non-corporeal, does exist and requires no proof of its existence because it is part of our existence, and yet there is not one human being who can dispute its existence, nor prove its existence.

So if you want to keep plying your beliefs in an attempt to sway me to think you know god, in whatever form you select to believe, you may find my god has already provided me with the answers that you so recklessly claim you have and feel that you are somehow a supreme being above others and need to share your foolishness with others.

Challenging me would be a mistake. Listening and learning might be enlightening and draw you away from that dark corridor you have been traveling so blindly down for for so long.

When you can show me a "thought," give me a shout because then, and only then, will you be at my level of corporeal and non-corporeal understandings and KNOW the true source of all things, ie Creater, God, or Pappa. Right now, your are just an infant in what you claim to know about religious beliefs/spirtutalality/god/pappa, and even worse, what you do not know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do I have to prove anything to you? That always seems to be the defense of those who harbor doubt in their reliegious/spritual beleifs and god. Provide me with proof that your god/spirit master exists? You are the one trying to ply your beliefs here on others and direct them to your following. What proof do you offer? -words, books, texts, & stories from a corporeal world that somehow become proof of an unseen and non-corporeal being? Tactics of fear and control is all you try to offer up.

Your above statements are simply follie and grasping at straws in an attempt to clutch tightly to a man created concept of what a god is - applying human (corporeal) traits onto a non-corporeal entity as if we are the same. How silly
, and sad at the same time because it is indicative of a lost soul who seeks to find his way by looking outside of himself rather than within to find all the answers the universe holds. To know what your god is, would be a better to know what your god is not and let this define your god. Your life upon this world is a gift, but you defile it with your bitter outlook of it. And in defiling that gift, you also defile your god.

You want me to show you god, or pappa? Here's my challenge to you. You show me a "thought
" - something I can hold in my hand, something corporeal that I can use the human senses to touch, taste, smell, hear, and see. I have yet in all my life to have anyone show me a "thought," and yet it is without doubt that something so evident, something so non-corporeal, does exist and requires no proof of its existence because it is part of our existence, and yet there is not one human being who can dispute its existence, nor prove its existence.

So if you want to keep plying your beliefs in an attempt to sway me to think you know god
, in whatever form you select to believe, you may find my god has already provided me with the answers that you so recklessly claim you have and feel that you are somehow a supreme being above others and need to share your foolishness with others.

Challenging me would be a mistake. Listening and learning might be enlightening and draw you away from that dark corridor you have been traveling so blindly down for for so long.
When you can show me a "thought," give me a shout because then, and only then, will you be at my level of corporeal and non-corporeal understandings and KNOW the true source of all things, ie Creater, God, or Pappa. Right now, your are just an infant in what you claim to know about religious beliefs/spirtutalality/god/pappa, and even worse,
what you do not know
yes i have given that proof that it is our mother, ( or authority OR Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our papa before our birth, and who has seen him before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.
__
and if you want to cut the middle man ( or mother ) out of envious because it also derive the name or fame than you forget it that you will find your real father. ( finished )

and it is an western disease, for in the past also you were welcomed in india, but the result was you cut off this middle man ( aka india ) and occupied everything and replaced everything with your modern whores.

and that thing is still going on from that time to nowdays. so listen everyone has to weather middle man or real mother OR ( JUST LIKE PRESENT DAYS ) your random whores ( aka the so called scientists, polticians etc )

for what your modern civilization is doing ? you all are simply after the intelligent people. ( or the whores )

so what is the difference between you and me ? huh? for you are also listening ( never mind they are whores ) but the business is the same.
___
and if there is any folly than it is from your side, for you have pissed on the real mother and its you who could not find the real father still ( God or Krishna ) but simply shifting burdon of proof on me.

that you could not find the father at your own, ( wrong ) i have found the father, ( along with entire real history of this our great world under the western civilization )
____
and i do not want any random whore ( like you ) to show me anything ( for neither you know anything in the first place ) but just tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real father ( but i dont think that you would be able to do that { for as soon as you touched this topic you have to admit defeat here [ and as far as your western general qualifications goes so i dont think you that would move in this line at all ]})

and real fun fact is because you cannot see anything beyond these 5 elements wood, soil, water, fire, air therefore God comes within such form in which we can see him, but he is absolute and he is none different from his real form and these forms of wood, iron, or in whatever element he is in front of us.
__
wrong ( again ) for there is mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen him, and this is the gross mistakes ( commited by the lowest of mankinds { such as mostly people in general [ along with you ] are doing})

so the answer is you can see God ( OR Krishna ) as well. But you must have the qualification. Suppose something is wrong with a motorcar; it is not running. Everyone is seeing it, but a mechanic sees it differently. He’s qualified to see it with greater understanding. So he replaces some missing part, and immediately the car runs. But although for seeing a machine we require so much qualification, we want to see God without any qualification. Just see the folly.

this is the proof that how foolish you actually are ( but still shifting burdon of proof on me ) thank you ( O wise farce )
____
and i do not sway you but its you who want to cut down the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) and than when you will be hopeless in finding the real father you will deny it that there is no father, its all imaginations or mythology ( like an rotten apple or spoiled child { for that is what you are acting like`1 right now [ as well ]})

and believe it or not but fact is fact and nothing depends on your believing or not believing, for the natures course has already taken its place, but it will go on ( i dont believe mother ) than dont, but you will become old, and if you say i dont believe it than is it very intelligent proposal ? (huh? ) is it intelligent ? ( foolish nonsense )

so it is your proposal which is ( sound ) foolish and its you who is trying to sway away the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) but still you could not define anything at all in the first place.

just keep repeating like an ( spoiled child ) that i dont care for mother, than go to hell. ( and from my view you are nothing but an spoiled child { finished })
_
and it is your western process that your whores ( or so called scientists or anyone who claims to be teacher ) remains in the position of student but still ( disease is ) you will teach others ( just see the folly ) it is folly only, that you are learning but still going to teach others. for learning means for whom ? who does not know. so you are trying to learn something ( and has admited that you do not know something which you are trying to learn ) but still you will act like an teacher. ( which is an cheating )

and you are already smashed down in your all points ( so far i see ) and nor i think that you would be able to do anything rational in the first place at all. ( anymore ) for your these are your limits ( which you have reached { so only thing for you left is remain silent on real issue [ but that does not satisfy me old rusty man]})
__

and let me remain infant but still in better postion than yours ( rusty man ) for you are something like an iron covered in an mud, and on that magnet does not works.

but it works on me. and i will go on with my real mother. and - and at the top i dont think that you can do anything rational ( anymore ) although your all points are smashed down now. but you ( an rusty old man ) will still go on maintaining his fallacy ( so its something like an scissor philosophy )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PontiacJim@ and ( rotten apple ) just tell us that which religion has funded those ISIS terrorists ? who has caused all these vietnam, iraq, middle eastern etc wars ? which religion has caused the damn worlds biggest wars like ww1 and ww2 ? , and who is currently ruling over the world ( right now ? )

come on ( rusted material ) answer to my points as well. and in whose hands the power is at the present moment ? ( weather the random whores or sluts ? { like your europa }) OR the real mother or authority ? ( and current`1 is Srila Prabhupada )

so in whose hands the damn hell power is ? huh? can you answer my questions as well ? ( O wise rusted iron ) could or would you will answer at all ? ( huh Broken man ) can you or anyone within your entire nation can do anything rational in the first place ?

but i dont think that you would answer OR would try to do it. for reasoning is not your line, because you are theives ( stolen even the damn land America, as well as canada, australia, new zealand and much more ) and falsely claiming my land, ( The America or this or that etc ) so i do not expect any rational things from you, because you are cheaters, so that is not your line, and you are expert in your line, ( and yet your general qualifications like cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy ) are not known all over the world very nicely.
____
can you answer to my any questions at all ? ( Broken man ? ) huh? and i dont think that you will feel anything at all, for being an lowest of mankind, you cannot have any feelings or shame at all.
_
and your western civilization which is nothing but an pack of random whores, has very nicely spoiled the world and put everything into the mismanagment.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
LMFAO, I love it! My words are so powerful and perplexing that you haven't the wit, nor thewherewithall to come back with any, and I do mean any, form of intelligent comeback. I love orators and evangelists such as yourself who rely on people who do not hold you to task and put your feet to the fire. LOL You are so fit to be tied that you are foaming at the mouth like the rabid dog you are and just ready to explode with frustrations and the best you can do is name call? LMFAO!!!! I've met other demons and minions like you and that's how I know how to draw them out and expose them like the naked liars they are. You must have gotten lost and cut off from sheoul and stuck in this corporeal world like the rest of us. What torture that must be - wait, it is torture for you because you are gnashing teeth and foaming at the mouth throwing insults like dung from a caged monkey. You slither lower than serpent poop and have a rank smell far greater than the foul smell of a thousand fleas from a camels butt. Be gone with you evil heretic of the underworld and post where the idiots will listen and not challenge you...... the forums of the LS Chevy halfwits.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
LMFAO, I love it! My words are so powerful and perplexing that you haven't the wit, nor thewherewithall to come back with any, and I do mean any, form of intelligent comeback. I love orators and evangelists such as yourself who rely on people who do not hold you to task and put your feet to the fire. LOL You are so fit to be tied that you are foaming at the mouth like the rabid dog you are and just ready to explode with frustrations and the best you can do is name call? LMFAO!!!! I've met other demons and minions like you and that's how I know how to draw them out and expose them like the naked liars they are. You must have gotten lost and cut off from sheoul and stuck in this corporeal world like the rest of us. What torture that must be - wait, it is torture for you because you are gnashing teeth and foaming at the mouth throwing insults like dung from a caged monkey. You slither lower than serpent poop and have a rank smell far greater than the foul smell of a thousand fleas from a camels butt. Be gone with you evil heretic of the underworld and post where the idiots will listen and not challenge you...... the forums of the LS Chevy halfwits.
now it is fun indeed that you boast like you have perplexed me and think yourself very powerful, although your all points are smashed down and you are silent like an helpless women who is getting rapped,

but still it is fun indeed that how you boast your nonsense in your position of getting rapped. ( have you lost your mind ? ) huh? if not than how can you post still such nonsnse ? while being rapped very brutally that i will beat you ( hut ) go away for im lion or stronger than you. ( indeed farce is amazing )
_
and at the top you failed in pointing my issues, you could not answer my single questions which i asked you, and if simply acting like this makes you feel good than shout more while being rapped that im more powerful than you. ( which is utter foolishness )

but still good luck with such folly that you made me afraid, and are very powerfully roaring while being rapped like an whore. ;) indeed farce is amazing here. ( broken man )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PontiacJim@ and ( at the top ) i just came here to piss on your face and throw shoe filled with potty and urine ( with an open challenge ) now kindly stay here and enjoy the smell of potty and urine, ( broken men )

for as far as my thinking goes so i do not expect anything very good from you, ( in the first place ) you cannot do anything rational anymore, ( finished )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts