Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never saw the Blue/Blue combo in person, but I knew I had to have it. This car exceeds all my expectations! Sorry to bore you with the pics, but I just picked her up yesterday and wanted to share.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
That is one awesome looking ride. I have been to 2 dealerships today but no Blue/Blue. Found a Silver/Red (thinking about it)but will be driving another 60 miles on sunday to see the only Blue/Blue. Hope you don't mind. Really nice car bro.....congrats.

Gpr1200r

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Thats beautiful, now get out there and break her in, you won't want to stop driving, it just keeps getting better,and welcome to the exculsive GTO club.

·
Registered
67 Posts
radioboy said:
I never saw the Blue/Blue combo in person, but I knew I had to have it. This car exceeds all my expectations! Sorry to bore you with the pics, but I just picked her up yesterday and wanted to share.
And they say the Goat is not a good looking car - I wonder sometimes what some people are smoking. That color combination will one day be an auction item. What is the code for this color combination?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
AWESOME! man, AWESOME! I don't have to tell you to enjoy your new ride!!:cheers :party:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats. I am starting to think that I am spoiled here in Miami. I keep reading about everyone having to go searching for their GTO. The dealer I bought from had 2-a4 cgm's, 2-m6 cgm's, 1-ibm m6 sap, 1-brazen m6, 1 black m6, 1-black a4, 1-black m6 (05)

·
Registered
388 Posts
That is B. F*kin'-utiful. :cheers

I saw a black one, fell in love, and almost changed my mind in favor of the blue. That is a sweet looking car. I like my black leather though...nothing but pure black coffee and espresso in the Goat so far with no spills, but I'm HOPING black will be easier to clean when I make that first mistake :willy:

Gerry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.