Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first jump into muscle cars, and it's a 1970 GTO. My brother and I grew up with posters of these on our walls, next to ones of the General Lee as well. Lol. I found it in Chicago through a second owner. I was looking for a Dodge, but the price was too good to pass up, under 9k. I'm trailering back to Ohio to do a walk through and make my final offer. Body looks to be in great shape, engine is clean and interior looks great. Here are some pics, sorry for the angles but this is what they gave me.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Can't wait to see her in person! I've got a year to get her rolling, then it's a 20 th anniversary for my wife.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Thanks! Can't wait to see her in person! I've got a year to get her rolling, then it's a 20 th anniversary for my wife.
I bet, the wait always feels like an eternity, haha! As far as parts go, I've been using Original Parts Group and Ames Performance Engineering and have been pretty happy with the quality so far.

·
Super Moderator
5,782 Posts
Looks like a solid car in the photos. I've always loved the look of the 70's. Please keep us posted on your progress and keep the photos coming.

Bear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts