Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I knew there had to be a forum out here for the new Goat! As you can tell from my signature that I am a proud member of the 14 sec 2 ton club. The SS has done me right over the years...but alas it is time to GET SERIOUS. So, I will be getting the 05 in early spring. It is really tempting to get one now because the dealers are making deals on the 04's so they can clear the lots and make way for the 05 LS-2 powered GTO. But...I gotta have the extra 50 ponies (stock) and new looks. So in the interim I will contiue to read and post any comments or questions. :cheers

:party :party :party :party

·
Registered
44 Posts
bnvus, a lot of guys on here are talking that you can go out and buy an 04, spend a few grand to due mods to get your 50 ponies and still come out saving money since the 04s are marked down so low and the 05s will be in the mid 30s. FYI

·
Registered
314 Posts
bnvus said:
Well, I knew there had to be a forum out here for the new Goat! As you can tell from my signature that I am a proud member of the 14 sec 2 ton club. The SS has done me right over the years...but alas it is time to GET SERIOUS. So, I will be getting the 05 in early spring. It is really tempting to get one now because the dealers are making deals on the 04's so they can clear the lots and make way for the 05 LS-2 powered GTO. But...I gotta have the extra 50 ponies (stock) and new looks. So in the interim I will contiue to read and post any comments or questions. :cheers

:party :party :party :party

Do you feel like you're on the outside looking in? In the mean time I will open her up a few times for ya.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sboylan said:
Do you feel like you're on the outside looking in? In the mean time I will open her up a few times for ya.
HeHeHe...sounds good to me. Can I borrow U'R keys??

Seriously I have every intension to make a trip to the dealer and see what they can do. I kinda wanna hold off, winter and everything around here, but a deal is a deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bnvus, I was in the same exact situation as you. Made the move on the Goat in September, and couldn't be happier. As a matter of fact, the gentleman who bought my owned-for-7-years DCM SS is coming tomorrow to pick it up...a sad day, no doubt. Too bad I couldn't keep both. 14.43 out of the SS after mods, but 13.37 from the Goat...stock!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts