Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Tom said:
he is prolly on the other board trying to figure out why i got a whuppin. :eek: oh the shame
More like you're banned for not drinking the grape Kool-Aid like the other mulletheads Over There....

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
isnt that the stuff jim jones served his masses.

i dropped my car off at the dealer yesterday. the seat rails were repaired. the passenger side is smooth as butter. the driver side was done in august and feels like it is still on rocks. The dealer said it is OK. who am i to argue.

I would swear the drivers seat it not straignt anymore. seems like I am sitting on the right bolster instead of the seat. could i have flattened it with my whopping 160# getting in and out?

they have to order a new DIC to fix the MPH light. the first two reflashes didnt take because my VIN is after the breakpoint. the last line of the TSB says mentions the VIN breakpoint.

i didnt realize just how annoying it was until i got this job transfer and drive 12 miles dead east in the AM. I have tranition lenses. i have to put sunglasses on and man that light just pierces a sunglass.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GTODEALER said:
What did you do?
said gm customer service stinks. said the unions are not to blame for all of GMs problems. said the standard of living will decrease middle class americans if unions get abolished like many want to see happen to the uaw. said the solstice was nice but needed some trunk space. said a V8 solstice coupe should replace the GTO in pontiacs lineup in 07/08.

oh yeah, made an anology between "christian rock" and "hare chrishna". I dont think that should create turmoil in a group of logical intellectuals. scary.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Tom said:
said gm customer service stinks. said the unions are not to blame for all of GMs problems. said the standard of living will decrease middle class americans if unions get abolished like many want to see happen to the uaw. said the solstice was nice but needed some trunk space. said a V8 solstice coupe should replace the GTO in pontiacs lineup in 07/08.

oh yeah, made an anology between "christian rock" and "hare chrishna". I dont think that should create turmoil in a group of logical intellectuals. scary.
:rofl: ....WTF? Yeah, I've known a couple of people being banned there before, oh well.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Tom said:
said the standard of living will decrease middle class americans if unions get abolished like many want to see happen to the uaw.
OK, so you did say something stupid... :rofl:

Dude...you went in with the assumption that they are interested in intellectual discourse Over There.

They are mostly members of the Most Holy Order of the Immaculate Mullet or Our Church of the Infallible Domestic.

Questioning the Red wedgie is verbotten.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Groucho said:
OK, so you did say something stupid... :rofl:

Dude...you went in with the assumption that they are interested in intellectual discourse Over There.

They are mostly members of the Most Holy Order of the Immaculate Mullet or Our Church of the Infallible Domestic.

Questioning the Red wedgie is verbotten.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do you really think the elimination of all unions will raise the standard of living? I think unions to some degree are a necessary evil. not saying the tail has not wagged the dog at the UAW (after all rick wagoner didnt respond to the letter i sent him. his office did respond to the letter i sent to the president of the uaw). but ive been reading about gm's union problems since high school (that was in the late 70s when toyota was just a thorn in the side).

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Tom said:
do you really think the elimination of all unions will raise the standard of living? I think unions to some degree are a necessary evil. not saying the tail has not wagged the dog at the UAW (after all rick wagoner didnt respond to the letter i sent him. his office did respond to the letter i sent to the president of the uaw). but ive been reading about gm's union problems since high school (that was in the late 70s when toyota was just a thorn in the side).
Careful...careful... dissention from GroupThink will be dealt with appropriately...

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Don't be that guy.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
Careful...careful... dissention from GroupThink will be dealt with appropriately...

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Don't be that guy.
Thank god you don't hand write everything on this forum or we would be screwed.... j/k :lol:

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Tom said:

The service department at both GM dealerships that I have been to have been great. I haven't had to deal with the people that you and Stockton have had to deal with, they may change my opinion.
I think like you do that sometimes unions are needed, but most of the time they protect the problem. That's why Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW and Mercedes are able to competitively build cars here, and GM and Ford can't. Also some of the benefits that they are getting are outlandish.
Solstice is a good Miata, er MX5. Not great, just good. A definate step in the right direction. I had a 2004 Chevy Cavalier with the Ecotech. It's a great engine for that or a Cobalt, but the Solstice deserves better. IMO the 04 Cavalier was just about as good as a 1990 Acura Integra that I owned in 90-92. It was just 15 years too late to the party. V8 Solstice coupe??? I'll disagree there.
I'm a Christian and proud of it. The "Hare Chrishna's" are the one's that are intellectually lacking, so I'll take offense with that.
D- it your banned. My vote goes to ban Tom. LOL
Oh well I didn't add much new here, but this gets me over 600 posts!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder.... thanks for the pic! I jacked it from ya! I can barely type on a computer let alone take a picture... heheheh. :willy:

·
Registered
23 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Hmmmmmmm, I wonder.... thanks for the pic! I jacked it from ya! I can barely type on a computer let alone take a picture... heheheh. :willy:
LOL.....hell, I don't mind! I'm glad you could use it. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts