Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my first GTO...1967 HArdtop with no drivetrain...Can't wait to finish and drive it...Just wanted to introduce myself.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an auto car so it's gonna be a ramjet 502 and a 4 speed auto...anyone in here finished one yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTODEALER said:
Where are you getting the Ramjet 502 from? I can hook you up! :cheers
Ok great...I was looking at Scoggin-Dickey but as long as the price is close I'm game...I'll be ready in about a month if that's ok.

·
Registered
584 Posts
good luck with that bro, I let one get away from me a couple of years ago I sold my 70 Nova with a 383 in it about a month later I saw a 69 GTO for sale for $6000, I got there and it was an old lady selling it, it turned out her son was already in the process of making it a judge and he had a 455 built up with a blower already on it and swapped the rear end for a ford 9" the lady was going to sell it to me for $3000 but her ******* nephew came along and told her not to do it. so I was sad for a couple months after that

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Boomerdog said:
Ok great...I was looking at Scoggin-Dickey but as long as the price is close I'm game...I'll be ready in about a month if that's ok.
Will do! Give me a call when you're ready! :cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts