Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet,
But who doesn't like red? I mean to get shots of my red on red Goat up, but I am still waiting on my Personalized plates. I am also wondering about getting the autocross grill, but wonder how good they really look.
Nice crib too BTW.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Such a shame that NY forces you to put HOLES in your front bumper to mount the license plate.

I remember seeing some customized frames on Ebaymotors that bolted thru the front grille mesh instead of thru the front bumper. Can't seem to find them now when I search.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just dont bring that car for service at Sun. They are the absolute worst service department eventhough the service manager has an 05. They told me that my aftermarket navigation and alarm was causing an airbag light and that I would have to take it out in order for them to work on the car. I took it to another dealer and they told me it was the seatbelt pretensioner. Im getting it fixed tomorrow. Not to mention it took them 3 times to get a door seal to lay right and the piece of trim they cracked not once but twice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.