Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Allow me to introduce myself.My name is Angel,{Guy} Army retired in 1996 with 22yrs .I purchased my goat in December 0f 05. An A4 Cyclone gray.Love the car .I now have 4,800 M on it.Trouble free. I live in Raleigh NC.No mods yet.Hoping to mod soon. I want to start with a true ram air kit to work with the hood.Any one know of one? Would love to hear from other members specially from the Raleigh and immediate area . My email address is [email protected]...Just a comment for this forum.Its a great forum very informative. :seeya:

·
Registered
7 Posts
First off welcome to the FORUM!!!:seeya: I just wanted to know if any of you guys know where I can see a GTO commercial???:confused I have been looking everywhere just to see one. No one knows about these cars and I see why now their is no damm commercials for them. Please PM me with the site or let me know where I can go?? Thanks alot.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.