Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name Sean and im new hanging around here. I own a 69 GTO that I restored as a father/son project when I was a teenager. We did a complete frame off resto on the car and it is basicly a nice, stock driver that I drive on nice weekends, cruise-ins and to the occasional show. I am 25 now and have owned the Goat for 12 years.

I also own a heavily modded 96 WS6 Formula Firebird that I built a stroked (383 cid) LT4 motor that breathes a little nitrous. Ive converted the 4L60E auto to the T56 manual and also built a custom 12 bolt rear-end to handle a set of slicks at the track. This car looks bone stock on the outside, but RUNS. The best ive run, with traction problems is an 11.9 at 122 mph, and it retains its driveability getting me over 20mpg on the open highway in 6th gear with the A/C blasting.

My third vehicle is an 87 Dodge Omni that I put an intercooled T2 shelby turbo motor in. Its a crap box, but still manages traction limited low 14's at over 103 mph at the track......the sleeper.

Finally, my last project was an 85 Mercedes 300D that I have converted to run on straight waste vegetable oil. I figured with all of the gas guzzlers I have, I need something that will get me around as the gas prices begin to soar. So, I get all my fuel for this car for free at local chinese restaurants.

Anyways, glad to be here and hope to learn as well as share a few things!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome. That's a very intertesting stable of cars you have there. Reminds me of a 1981 TD wagon I traded for years ago that a doctor in California had converted to a gas engine (Corvette 350) and had it lowered. Was a lot of fun to drive. :cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.