Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Chasity, and I am new to the forum. My husband and I bought "2" 2006 GTOs. Mine is black with red leather interior, automatic. His is cyclone grey with black leather interior, six-speed. He is also a member of the forum, but I wanted to be on here too. We both love to race!!! Love to kill imports!!! Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! :seeya:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My hubby's username is LS2importkiller, he also just joined the forum, and to answer your question of who's car is faster (his is) only because he knows how to shift something awesome!!! He just posted a reply that this past weekend I was riding with him while he smoked a 1999 Cobra!!! FUNNY :rofl: the guys that were driving the cars were some younger punks that thought that they ran the road! I am 24 and my husband is 25 but they were in there teens, at least they looked it. lol. My husband red lines every gear and he just installed a K&N Cold Air intake in his car. Up coming mods for both cars are two 4" corsa Exhaust and he is purchaing a Supercharger on his GOAT by next month. I want to thank you for welcoming me and my husband to the forum;we both are really excited about talking with all of you to let you know how the cars are doing and our new mods that we get!! My husband is looking for a upgraded shifter does anyone know what kind is the best?? :party:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im am the husband of blondebabyGTO, me and her both are stoked about being on the GTO forum!!! As soon as we bought the cars we joined right then:cheers . I can't wait until I get the STS Turbo or the super charger :rolleyes: don't know witch one I want yet but in a month or two I am going to get one of them and looking to be pushing around 600HP or more. I wont stop until I hit that and some...:cool I am sick of all of these rice burners thinging that they rule the road, I will make my goat eat them like it is his lunch!!! I hate IMPORTS!!!:shutme I had a 1999 Z28 with a LS1 and got beat by a GTO ever since that day I said I would own one and now me and my wife are a proud owner of two!! LOVE YOU BABY!!!:seeya:

·
Registered
400 Posts
My wife and I are planning on getting her a GTO when money permits. She does Mary Kay and one of the "perks" when you reach a certain level, is you get a car to drive for free from MK. It's painted a special edition MK Pink. You can also opt out and get a cash allowance to pay on your own car and what not. She wants to get a GTO and paint it the MK pink. :rolleyes: Even if it is pink, it's still another GTO in the family. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Justice said:
My wife and I are planning on getting her a GTO when money permits. She does Mary Kay and one of the "perks" when you reach a certain level, is you get a car to drive for free from MK. It's painted a special edition MK Pink. You can also opt out and get a cash allowance to pay on your own car and what not. She wants to get a GTO and paint it the MK pink. :rolleyes: Even if it is pink, it's still another GTO in the family. :)
Well, she won't be able to deliver too much, but what she does will get there quick!:lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
NEWBIES SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET that just means the looks are turning some serious heads, that and the whip lash from how fast they fly by :cool
I am jealous of the red leather interior, I really like that look...... but hey I am with you on the black....

welcome you two baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

·
Registered
400 Posts
DallasSleeper said:
I have seen the Mary Kay pink and I am praying right now that God never allows that color to be sprayed on a GTO
Maybe with some black accents and/or stipes?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pink GTO

Hey Peoples,

How's it goin??? I just got off work and "raced" home to get on the forum, JK!!!LOL
No, I think the idea of a pink GTO is very cool!!!! Pink is my favorite color, but I like the pink that is on the Honda s2000 in 2fast2furious!:eek: The MK pink is more of a Pepto bismol pink, but more power to her!!! She will definatley be the only one with a car like that!! Good luck with everything!!!:seeya: When you get it painted, let us see it ok?????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.