Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everyone this is Scotty. Scotty, this is everyone. :) i meet scotty Friday. i saw his goat about 8th of a mile ahead of me. and i said thats a goat. i hit the gas, ran a red light :willy: (did not mean to tho) and caught up to him.(BTW i was in my truck) we talked for a bit. cool guy. nice to have some one round here with a goat. and close by to. time to start a gto club :rofl: his fourm name is 2005gtols2. lets all welcome him fourm style. :cool

·
Registered
937 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
Everyone this is Scotty. Scotty, this is everyone. :) i meet scotty Friday. i saw his goat about 8th of a mile ahead of me. and i said thats a goat. i hit the gas, ran a red light :willy: (did not mean to tho) and caught up to him.(BTW i was in my truck) we talked for a bit. cool guy. nice to have some one round here with a goat. and close by to. time to start a gto club :rofl:
EEZ, your a hoot.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also have someone close by with a gto. Me and my coworker both talked about going in on the same day and buying one at the same time. figured we could get a package deal. We probably talked about it for six months. well last saturday he bought his. (bastard didnt wait for me) so on thursday i went and got mine. it was a beautiful thing looking at them parked side by side at work.

·
Registered
182 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
Everyone this is Scotty. Scotty, this is everyone. :) i meet scotty Friday. i saw his goat about 8th of a mile ahead of me. and i said thats a goat. i hit the gas, ran a red light :willy: (did not mean to tho) and caught up to him.(BTW i was in my truck) we talked for a bit. cool guy. nice to have some one round here with a goat. and close by to. time to start a gto club :rofl: his fourm name is 2005gtols2. lets all welcome him fourm style. :cool
LOL....Thx EEZ GOAT!!!!......Nice to meet you too. When u gonna bring the
Goat by?

·
Registered
182 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
how bout today. i just got back from the guy who will do my engine bay paint job. i will be looking out for u to give a time and place
:cheers
Come on by the apartment now man if u want.......just sitting here watching a little football and drinking a few cold ones.... :cheers . Let me know something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.