Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I should post up too...

My wife has a 05 PBM over Red and I am still hunting for mine... I'm looking for a 05 Blue/Blue or Blk/Red too.

Anyhow, we're in Thornton, Colroado -- Just north of Denver, for those not from around here.

I'm working on a holset Turbo kit for hers and I'm not planning too many mods for mine. Maybe a dyno tune and a cam or headers. I'm really happy with the predator tuner, and think that close to a dyno tune, that is the best bang we've had for the buck.

Nice to meet everyone, I'll see you around.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
DrFoster said:
Figured I should post up too...

My wife has a 05 PBM over Red and I am still hunting for mine... I'm looking for a 05 Blue/Blue or Blk/Red too.

Anyhow, we're in Thornton, Colroado -- Just north of Denver, for those not from around here.

I'm working on a holset Turbo kit for hers and I'm not planning too many mods for mine. Maybe a dyno tune and a cam or headers. I'm really happy with the predator tuner, and think that close to a dyno tune, that is the best bang we've had for the buck.

Nice to meet everyone, I'll see you around.

Welcome to the herd you two!!!!

Nothing better than a two GTO house!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome :cheers

·
Registered
584 Posts
dealernut said:
Welcome to the herd you two!!!!

Nothing better than a two GTO house!!!!
AMEN BROTHER!!!
you're right there Dealernut!!!
my Gf is planning to buy an 06 Impulse Blue/Blue M6
to Impulse GOATS in the Garage!!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Congratulations! 2 Goats! Wow, good thing at least one of you guys is a doctor; these things like to drink!

I've got a daughter doing a years volunteer service for Girls Inc. in Denver; she loves it out there! I don't love her being that far from home tho- - -

·
Registered
2 Posts
Enjoying the Ride

Well, I bought my Spice Red 06 GTO on January 19 and I have been so happy with it. I just went into the dealership to take a look and ended up taking it HOME!!

Right now I have been enjoying the Texas "winter" of beautiful days... I do, though, try to keep it in the garage instead of back and forth on the commute to work everyday. I try to keep it pleasure...

Anyway, I have been enjoying the Forum and learning lots about everything.

:seeya:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.