·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
304 Posts
ftlfirefighter said:
Check out www.xenonking.com they have a "special" for GTO owners on the LS1GTO.com forum. Where I got mine from. Phillips 4300k
Where did you get your air intake system?

JET

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just happened to see this post. I got the ones from Tbyrne that are acutally made by xenon depot. I had no problems with the install like some people did from xenonking. The ballasts come in a plastic enclosure which is good since some of the kits come with just the metal box which grounds itself to the car and keeps the lights on when the car is off. I also got these for my dads truck and my uncles truck. My dads are still siting in a box but my uncle installed his and has been running them for over a year without a problem.

I actually just looked at xenondepot's website and they are 379.99 for the 4300k kit which is cheaper then I paid through Tbyrne. I also see that they come with a new really slim ballast which is probably great for installing them in a tight area. The only thing is that I don't think they are in plactic enclosures anymore.

http://www.xenondepot.com/index.php

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.