Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I haven't spent money on ANYTHING fun in three years (bankrolling another company out of my own pocket), decided to splurge by spending a little of the upcoming tax return dough on a set of Holden Commodore VX SS tailights for the GTO. They simply swap out. The horizontal design does a better job of complimenting the lines of the car.

Total price with shipping was $290 AUD -- which converts to $212.50 USD. That's a steal as other places are selling them for $330 USD -- which is $450 AUD. If you're interested, I bought them from a Sean Beatty at Hunter Holden in Sydney.

Whoo-hoo!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I was just about to ask whose GTO that was because I knew yours was Yellow.

That is the nicest Black GTO I have yet to see. So nice and clean looking. I think I noticed the 5.7 on the rear but not a good view. If so then it should have the plain hood to keep it more refined looking. Don't get me wrong, I love my scoops but they make it hard to look sleek and under cover "spleeper".

·
Registered
214 Posts
b_a_betterperson said:
Since I haven't spent money on ANYTHING fun in three years (bankrolling another company out of my own pocket), decided to splurge by spending a little of the upcoming tax return dough on a set of Holden Commodore VX SS tailights for the GTO. They simply swap out. The horizontal design does a better job of complimenting the lines of the car.

Total price with shipping was $290 AUD -- which converts to $212.50 USD. That's a steal as other places are selling them for $330 USD -- which is $450 AUD. If you're interested, I bought them from a Sean Beatty at Hunter Holden in Sydney.

Whoo-hoo!

They are very subtle and clean looking and I like them better than stock, but you haven't spend cash on anything fun for 3 years and you decided to buy some taillights?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QwkRed05GTO said:
They are very subtle and clean looking and I like them better than stock, but you haven't spend cash on anything fun for 3 years and you decided to buy some taillights?
Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to saving for retirement and investing -- and with this new company I'm blowing a fortune on manufacturing prototypes, e-commerce site development and (soon) inventory. Could have taken investor money -- but then you're stuck with a bunch of nincompoops on your board of directors. Screw that.

Saw these on a GTO at a gathering in Dublin, CA last fall and thought they were great. Have a few extra bucks coming in and decided to pull the trigger because I feel like I'm getting a great deal.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mumrah said:
I was just about to ask whose GTO that was because I knew yours was Yellow.

That is the nicest Black GTO I have yet to see. So nice and clean looking. I think I noticed the 5.7 on the rear but not a good view. If so then it should have the plain hood to keep it more refined looking. Don't get me wrong, I love my scoops but they make it hard to look sleek and under cover "spleeper".
Definitely an '04. No Dual Exhaust. Tail Lights look very nice!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.