Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is that for? Is that speaker for door dings and bells etc. Can it be covered? Any ill effects of covering that.

I am thinking of putting my Valentine 1's remote display there via a double sided tape or valcro?

Any comments welcome!

Thanks
Rinku

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTODEALER said:
It's for the aspirator (inside temp sensor) that works with the automatic climate control on the Holdens.... not used here.:cheers

:party: Cool.........I can proceed with my intention. Wanted to make sure they were not crucial in any way.

Thanks a bunch!

Rinku

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeffs386 said:
LITTLE KNOWN SECRET:

thats actually a microphone that is recording everything you say in your car
(part of Dubyas war on terror)

:willy: ....

Its ok......I been only praying for world peace and complaining and moaning about my work......no biggie.....:cheers

Off to watch the lightning game with some friends....

later

Rinku

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeffs386 said:
hmmmmmm praying for world peace huh?
then George,Dickie,and Rummy the dummy probably have you on a list of suspected terrorist sympathizers......LOL
I am so sympathetic............I want a loaded machine gun and terrorist in front in handcuffs, so i can blow each of his finger off and than each one of his toes off and than give him first aid since i am an American afterall.....

If that works for you........I am very sympathetic......:party:

Rinku

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.