Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He only ran a 12 something because in the comments below he states his oil dipstick popped out and got oil all over the engine. So he shut it down.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just goes to show you, no matter how much you mod or how much money you spend, there's always someone out there waiting to kick your a**. :shutme
Exactly!! I was gonna say the same thing. Especially in this world we live in now. Every year they come out with a car thats even faster than the last. My friend has a Honda Civic putting down 1000 HP!! lmao

Thats why I spend my money wisely on my car and on things that I like and want. Because I know in the end there is gonna be plenty of cars out there ready to spank me :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
This has nothing to do with GTO's but I work for a dealership and this ladies husband brought in a 2008 Jeep Rubicon with a 6.4L Hemi V8 engine swap, 550+ Hp! LOL it freaking blew my mind, it was a clean build to, he is starting up a company that will do these swaps, I think it will be called East Coast Hemi's or something along those line! Just sharing it with the world thats all lol

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you see what i mean. They even have SUVs that put down 500+ horsepower. Incredible!! Just like the Porsche Cayanne Turbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts