Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
i, personally am waiting on an SS style hood for the goat. I saw an 05 gto in person at the auto show last weekend, i'm not too impressed, however the ford GT made me pitch a tent in my drawers, that and the new lightning. the lightning had duel exhaust exits just past the doors on both sides, it was tight. I also would be interest in some sort of exhaust kit for the gto that has side exits, kinda like the mustang roush's....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
watched the Australian V8 supercar race today,,(Holden Took first followed by a ****load of Ford MUstangs),,The Holdens had a cool side exhuast on the driver side just behind the door, amd also a cool looking aero package :cool

·
Registered
7 Posts
lambertgoat said:
i, personally am waiting on an SS style hood for the goat. I saw an 05 gto in person at the auto show last weekend, i'm not too impressed, however the ford GT made me pitch a tent in my drawers, that and the new lightning. the lightning had duel exhaust exits just past the doors on both sides, it was tight. I also would be interest in some sort of exhaust kit for the gto that has side exits, kinda like the mustang roush's....
You might consider what AED has. :seeya:

·
Registered
194 Posts
awesome to see new hoods slowly coming out. I like the rks hood for 595 over the more expensive Banshee but I would sport either one on my goat.

Competition is great, so since they all look better than stock it comes down to price now and I glad I waited. Being broke helped the wait lol. :willy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.