Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shamelessly ripped from, um, another site...

This is drop-dead gorgeous. If they build it, I will come.

Then I'll clean myself up and buy it. :D

You can hardly consider the Cadillac CTS V-Series ordinary, it’s clear this version is well beyond that performance CTS-V. Looks to be going the same as route as Audi with higher sport versions i.e.---Sx, RSx.

There have been CTS Super V in testing at the Nurburgring but this appears much closer to production-ready. Rumors have it, it’s the 2007 CTS Super V, and that it is powered by a 7.0-liter 505-hp LS7 V8 lifted directly from the Corvette Z06.
The Super V also features custom bodywork, huge rear tires, larger exhaust pipes and an engine sound unlike any other CTS.

With the new CTS slated for arrival as a 2008 model, speculation is that Cadillac will offer this exclusive model as a last hurrah for the exiting first-generation CTS.
If that’s not powerful enough, wait for the next-generation CTS Super V, which is rumored to be equipped with the LS9 engine—a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 with 600 hp. But you’ll be waiting at least until the 2010 or 2011 model year for that one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Damn - that is sweet.

My Goat needs a big brother.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Very clean looking; and another gorgeous front end that would be spoiled by the nasty VA plate that's required here. There should be exemptions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts