Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an '04 IBM Goat with a nice ram air hood installed parked at a restaraunt this evening that my wife and I had just finished eating at; well needless to say I left my business card telling them to call me for an upcoming drive-in this Saturday. Want to get as many goats there as possible!!!

It's quite a rarity to find another "GTslow No No" around town...
:party:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Hell, before I ran out of cards I did that all the time! I once had someone put a card on my car, I called, we chated and it made me feel good about my car. It's not everyday that someone takes the time to tell you how good your car looks and how good it runs! :cheers

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've had a note appear on my windsheild before. At first I though "oh on someone hit me" but was relieved to find out it was an invite to a Central Illinois GTO club. Not a thing wrong with that... as long as they didn't leave fingerprints on the glass :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Over the line? Never.

Your a GTO owner and most would prolly think the same as you.

I think being that there are sooooo few of us out there, we kinda are like HD riders, always waving to each other! :seeya:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.