Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
watching hot rod tv on speed. they are doing their version of the ultimate gto. they are building a 64 gto. the problem. they put a big block chevy in it. one of the pontiac heavy hitters should challenge them to a race with a pontiac when they are done.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
that is sacrilegious, we should start a write in campaign. They should call it the ultimate Chevy Big Block because it has a GTO wrapped around it....:mad:

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Just watched them put a STREET ROD GARAGE chassis under a blown 55(?) Chevy. Same guys who built my chassis...very cool :D Eric

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Ignorance is easy. That's why it's so often the chosen course. Those who transplant a BB Chevy as an "upgrade" have never driven, riden in, or competed against a decent running Pontiac.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I say if your to cheap to build a pontiac motor for your pontiac then your not a true pontiac fan. Go get a chevelle, camaro or elcamino.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I watched it a couple weeks back. It is a 454 LSX. Technically a small block Chevy. Not a Pontiac either way. The idea was to make it modern and a racer. It is a give away car and I signed up right after I watched it a few weeks ago. Been much cooler if it has a IA block punched to the max and some twin turbo's with fuel injection.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sick of chevy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts