Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I really want to get an 04 Gto but I need some help on getting one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I live In Sarasota, FL and the dealerships in my area are all out of them and I have checked autotrader and cars.com but I cant seem to find one. I am looking for a new or used one in black a4 or m6 but preferably(sp) a4. ANy help would be great Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go to www.pontiac.com. Choose "Locate Vehicle", and put in "2004 GTO Coupe", as well as your zip code. The website will show the 25 closest 04 GTOs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
dunimous said:
Hey guys I really want to get an 04 Gto but I need some help on getting one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I live In Sarasota, FL and the dealerships in my area are all out of them and I have checked autotrader and cars.com but I cant seem to find one. I am looking for a new or used one in black a4 or m6 but preferably(sp) a4. ANy help would be great Thanks!
GMBUYPOWER.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.