Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of great pictures from the NHRA AC Delco Nationals from this weekend that I want to share, but am a dork when it comes to posting pics. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
nitrogirl said:
I have a bunch of great pictures from the NHRA AC Delco Nationals from this weekend that I want to share, but am a dork when it comes to posting pics. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
r u trying to post on ur gto photos? of just for a therad? if so (gto photos have to be revied by a moderator. for a link on a thread, alot of us go to some website like..... damm cant remember but it makes ur pics smaller for others to veiw :cheers

·
Registered
156 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
r u trying to post on ur gto photos? of just for a therad? if so (gto photos have to be revied by a moderator. for a link on a thread, alot of us go to some website like..... damm cant remember but it makes ur pics smaller for others to veiw :cheers
photobucket.com ;)

or imageshack.us

C'mon man, you have your sig hosted through imageshack. Image shack is alot quicker and easier to use. I've never used it before, and never really looked at it, but it looks SUPER simple.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just posting as part of a thread I want to start. However, without pictures, it won't be as cool.
I will check out this imageshack. I usually use ofoto, but I don't think it works that way.
Any other suggestions are appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts