Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GTO is so fast that yesterday I was stopped at a stop sign facing southbound. It was around 7:30pm CST, so the Sun was setting and I saw the shadow of my GTO on my east side. I took off from the stop sign so fast I think my GTO's shadow is still there!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Okay, this could be fun.

My GTO is soooo fast that the last time I took off from a light, I left all my little "GTO" and "Pontiac" badges in a little pile in the crosswalk (the 6.0 badge stayed put).

My GTO is soooo fast that when I launch, Trekkies think they're seeing the Enterprise make the jump to warp speed.

My GTO is soooo fast that older ladies in the office are foresaking their botox appointments and instead are going for drives with me for that quickie facelift.

My GTO is soooo fast that my morning commute has been reduced to 3.54 seconds, and I have to take Bonine for motion sickness.

My GTP is soooo fast that when I park next to that Dodge Charger that makes the parking structure sprinklers go off, the Charger melts into the floor crying, "My world, my world."

Okay, I've wasted enough of my company's time. I'm passing the torch.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Good one dealernut I was wondering how long it would be before Chuck Norris made his way onto this post. But seriously Chuck Norris would beat all of our cars because he is so fast he could run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head, and if you could tap one of his roundhouse kicks you could power Australia for 45 minutes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine faster then it was. I had Chuck Norris sit in it, and we know having Chuck Norris sit in any car adds 200 RWHP perminatly

·
Registered
96 Posts
My GTO is so fast my quarter mile times are negative!

My GTO is so fast my speedometer can toggle from 'kph' to 'mph' to 'Mach #'

My GTO is so fast it is sometimes mistaken for an alien spacecraft, a UFL "Unidentified Flying Lozenge" :D

Nice pics Groucho! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
My GTO is so fast the radio yells out warp speed indicators.
WARP 2...........WARP 2.5...........WARP 3.........

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts