Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Hehehehehehehe, that was a good day, the Nitto's were too hot to do a good burnout in Hooters parking lot........ yep, she runs pretty good! :cheers
Thanks a bunch for getting this video up, btw, for everyone who wants to know who the "other" GTO is who drifts the turn, well, that would be none other than the noob a.k.a. GTODEALER2! :cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Hehehehehehehe, that was a good day, the Nitto's were too hot to do a good burnout in Hooters parking lot........ yep, she runs pretty good! :cheers
Thanks a bunch for getting this video up, btw, for everyone who wants to know who the "other" GTO is who drifts the turn, well, that would be none other than the noob a.k.a. GTODEALER2! :cheers
Too bad he cant drift that good anymore since he went and got that auto. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
Man that thing sounds awsome!!!!! :cheers
Thanks, that was the day after I put the cam in and it didn't have a tune (notice I had to restart the car once I got in the turn lane :willy: ). There is a video of my car idling with a good tune in here and it sounds like a prostock car :cool

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steve can't drive he needs a automatic,nice burnout thou my friend :) :cheers my GRAND AM could do better lol JUST KIDDIN :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
GTODEALER!

Can you tell me exactly what you have done to your goat to acheive that level of performance? I am wanting to do heads, cam, intake and exhaust with the programmer to eleminate certian things. Big Mike has pointed me in a few directions, just wanting to see what you have done 'cause I'm very impresed!

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
WOWHUH said:
GTODEALER!

Can you tell me exactly what you have done to your goat to acheive that level of performance? I am wanting to do heads, cam, intake and exhaust with the programmer to eleminate certian things. Big Mike has pointed me in a few directions, just wanting to see what you have done 'cause I'm very impresed!

Thanks!
Pretty much what you said plus a couple other things, but, get a custom tune not a programmer. Call me at 817-905-3329, I'll go over some stuff. :cheers

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont forget to tell him about the newly installed afterburner!

·
Registered
689 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Pretty much what you said plus a couple other things, but, get a custom tune not a programmer...
But seriously!

So a custom tune will get rid of the skip shift, governor and change the rev limiter? That's mainly what I want the programmer for. Plus ability to correct the speedo for tire size differences. I was told there is a local shop here that does dynotuning.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually, ANY change you make will need a retune. So its best to get it all done at once.

psst - CARTEK

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes, them and automatics.

I have NEVER seen a head/cam/exhaust car from anyone else run 10's. Not MTI, Lingenfelter, Rippie, none of em.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts