• 90 and above

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think everyone here would like an update.

Let's all guess and then you fill in the real number Groucho. My guess is 91,500 miles.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
This should prove interesting... :lol:

In the interest of full disclosure, I now only drive to work 4x/wk.

Not to worry. The number is still an impressive one for a car that just passed the two-year-old mark. :cool

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am glad to hear about high mileage GTOs because you can be our guinea pig on what to expect! Thanks for taking one for the team!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what do we win again.:lol:
One full set of used tires, freight not included. These will be available as soon as Groucho has worn them to the belts. (Should take less than 2 months)

If you actually hit the exact number he will include the valve stems and any weights removed from the wheels. Again these are F.O.B. Bakersfield.

·
Registered
273 Posts
One full set of used tires, freight not included. These will be available as soon as Groucho has worn them to the belts. (Should take less than 2 months)

If you actually hit the exact number he will include the valve stems and any weights removed from the wheels. Again these are F.O.B. Bakersfield.
good one:cheers dam hope I win, hey that can be the next poll what set of tires is he on:rofl:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts