Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets here it, The GTO will be my 1st car, but in a few years... I have a while to go....:eek: but I was wondering how much itll be, and is it considered a sports car like a camaro or mustang cause them im screwed....

·
Registered
224 Posts
:confused WTF!!! I knew I was being screwed I'm paying $200 a month full coverage with only one accident and never had a ticket and I'm 27yo. @%$# West Virginia SUCKS!!!! :mad: and whats really sad is my 4 wheel drive Explorer is only $55 a month for state min. WTF is up with that!:willy:

·
Registered
455 Posts
It is really hard to compare insurance rates. So many different factors: your age, your zip code, other vehicles insured by same company, defensive driver or car alarm discounts, # of tickets you've had, your gender, how many miles you drive to work, credit score, etc. It makes comparisons almost pointless, except for extreme differences (ie, two people of same age and gender, living in large cities, who pay $2000 different per year).

I pay $800/yr

·
Registered
41 Posts
Im paying 342/month Im 18 w/ 05 gto
I have a wreckless driveing charge from when i was 16
(96 in 55 with trees in the car)
It was far from wreckless, but... whatever.
Im also under my moms insurance (my name still)
which probably helps me out cause she has about 10 cars under her insurance
Ive gotten quotes from other companies without my mom and just solo
im looking anywere between 600-1200 a month << thats insane
my cars only 495, i would have bought new if it wasnt for the 350 a month in insurance

It only went up 52$ a month from my 04 dodge ram 5.7 Hemi (290$)

·
Registered
105 Posts
$670.00 a year full coverage with $500,000 liability for the GTO.

Multiple cars, house and business on the same policy. :cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.