Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to the modified racing game :D i am use to buying a nitrious kit a n smacking it on and racing (Street Rookie). Now that i have a real car i am looking into having something that can run with the big boys that i use to back down from (lightly race modifired mustangs, camaros, evo's etc.) i am wondering how much money do i have to spend to make my car cough and hack like it has a nasty cam in it . where should i start from

1. i will be obtaining

a. flowmaster exhaust system of slp loudmouth
b. speed inc. high flow cone system
c. a maf
d. a predator tuner

·
Registered
67 Posts
Try set of good heads and a cam with a set of long tubes with a catback exhaust and last a good professional tune on the dyno and you will have more power than a blower. Than if you need more you can add a blower and a good rear end gear.
Lp has a swap with heads that will cut the price almost in half.

·
Registered
43 Posts
procharger's system is a thing of beauty. hardly have i ever seen a cleaner aftermarket install that adds as much horsepower. the complete system is in the $5500 range, but is advertised to deliver 525hp to the crank...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Speed's just a question of money. How fast ya' wanna go? :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just curious, does the magnacharger fit under the stock hood?

·
Registered
10 Posts
GTODEALER said:
:agree
And trust me, I'm the one you want to talk to, if anyone can hook you up it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And BTW, I sell Prochargers @ 4999.00 (everyday price)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers
Steve A.
Does $4999.00 get you a complete system with intercooler? I intend to supercharge mine that is if it ever gets here (still waiting). Does procharger have one specifically for the 05 yet?

Vanpaul

G

·
Better start looking into beefing up that rear end and at least a clutch before you have a 450hp car payment that won't move under its own power
issuez

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.